Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown



I only have 2 things from Bobbi Brown 1 is a foundation which I love and the other thing is the Vitamin enriched face base. I got the foundation and the face base at the same time I was talking with a sales woman and the Bobbi Brown counter and she asked if I use a primer and have dry skin and she recommended this for my dry skin.


What Bobbi Brown says about this first step to prepare skin for the smoothest makeup application. Rich in feel, but never greasy, this advanced oil-free, face formula, with Shea Butter, instantly hydrates, softens, and cushions skin. Carrot Extract and Vitamin A Complex help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins C and E help protect against environmental damage. Grapefruit and Geranium fragrances leave a light, uplifting scent on skin. With daily use, skin looks and feels its best.


I do have to say Bobbi Brown does know what she is doing this is just amazing on my skin and it does help I lot I put this on my forehead and over my nose. A little goes a long way with this product I only use a little bit myself I use it everyday at night with my skin care. It makes my skin feel so much better and after a few weeks I noticed a big difference with my skin.

Before I used this product I had really dry skin and when I used foundation up close you could see dry patches over my nose and forehead but since I have started to use this it has gone and now my foundation looks a lot better and I feel better. While I don't use this as a base for my foundation I still use my other primer that I love I only use this at night.

You can buy this on the Bobbi Brown website its £37.50 and it is worth buying.

Comments