Dinosaur of China

Dinosaur of China

A few months ago now I seen online about this exhibit about dinosaur from China that has never been to England before it was in Nottingham and seeing as its only about 2 hours to drive and my husband loves dinosaurs I thought I would surprise him with tickets. Once I gave him the tickets we also decided to stay over on the Friday and make a weekend of it after looking online we decided to stay at the Hilton and we get a discount on prices and it’s in the city centre so a perfect location and it was only a 10 minute drive to Wollaton Hall where the exhibit was taking place.

Starting with the Friday we both had to work on the Friday but once we had finished and got our clothes and things we were of parking in Nottingham is a bit of a nightmare we was staying in a car park that the Hilton recommended but once we got there the car parking had to close because of an electric problem so we had to drive round to find another car park along with other people so it was a bit hard to find lucky we did find one in the end and it was only a few minute walk to the Hilton.

When we finally checked in to the hotel we was told we got an upgrade to their deluxe suite which was a nice added touch and just made the stay even better. We did go to the bar once we had settled in and freshened up we was going to go out and see the night life but after work and the drive we didn’t fancy going out to much and we only had a few drink in the bar and spend the rest of the night in our room my husband did bring his PS4 which I didn’t mind and TV on Saturdays are always poor so we played 2 player.

Once Saturday came round we went to subway to have breakfast we would have had a normal breakfast but I had to go to John Lewis as I needed a new foundation as I bought the wrong shade with me and I looked like a ghost (not lying lol) and that’s when we decided to go for a subway keep it healthy. Our ticket was for 12 o’clock same as check out so we had a few ours still to chill and get ready and pack up.

Once we got there we didn’t realise how big this place was or how beautiful either I can’t wait to go back once the exhibit has gone to see what things they have there. Once we got inside it was amazing to see how much effort that have put in to making this work there was also so many people that at some point it was hard to move around and the rooms was so hot but it was so worth it to see the smile on my husband’s face he took so many pictures that I will added to this as well we did find out that the Wollaton Hall will added their own dinosaur exhibit for next year which we will also be going to. They had more than just dinosaur bones they also had taxidermy (stuffed animals) which was also amazing to see how many they had and added a little bit more to the day as well.

It was amazing to see and we will be going again it is also a deer reserve which I loved to see them just roam around.  It was one of the best days I have had in a while and I cant wait to go back to Nottingham to see what else they have there to see and to see the night life which I didn’t do this time.

I tired to vlog this trip for the first time... FAILED... i lost all my data. I will be going back and hopefully next time i will have some good footage.

I hope you liked this blog J









Comments