Mac pallet

Mac pallet.


One thing i have wanted for a very long time is a mac blush pallet which i have finally got round to doing why i picked a blush pallet and not an eyeshadow was because i have enough eyeshadow right now but i will be getting a eyeshadow soon but for blush i wanted a few more blushes and i wanted some high end blushes.



The blushes i have are Melba, Mocha, Dollymix, Dame, Plum foolery, Style. They were some of the one's I liked most for my first pallet my next pallet will have a few more color's but these one's are a good start to any pallet that somebody wants to start somewhere.

All of these color's i have are perfect for my skin and some i don't really have already which i am happy about

DAME 
DOLLYMIX
MELBA

MOCHA

PLUM FOOLERY
STYLE 

MY MAC PALLET

I would say anyone who is just getting in to make up or who loves make up you should get your self a mac pallet.

Comments