Victoria Secret haul.




A few days ago victoria secret open its new shop in Birmingham bullring and I was so excited to finally see it open I was really surprised to see how big it was and how many hidden bit they had I really enjoyed coming to see the shop I fell in love with everything they had first thing I went looking for was there perfumes and I knew what I wanted I didnt want a full bottle I wanted roller balls and I found 2 sets that looked good but I only picked up 1. I did find that they where a bit expensive for what they are i paid £37.00 for 3 I got angels only, heavenly and victorias secret angel. 



Next I went looking at there candles and they had 3 full sizes and a box of minis I picked up there luminous amber I love how it looks in the black jar it looks so different to other candles out there which I do really like. This was £22.00



Next was the body wash and fragrance mist they where having a sale on if you buy 3 you pay £13.00 or you can buy 5 for £30.00 I picked up mango temptation such a flirt as fragrance mist and endless love as a body wash I also picked up frosted apple which i got as a fragrance mist which has to be my favourite I wish I got it as a body wash as well.
I got the first 3 for £13.00 and i got the frosted apple for £8.00




And the last thing I got was a gift set of pure seduction I got a body wash fragrance mist and body lotion they are all 125 ml I do really like this and I wish they had more scents as I would of picked up a few more if they did but this was the only 1 I seen which was a bit of a shame but I am really glad I seen this anyway. I picked this up for £14.00


Comments