London film and comic con 2018

London film and comic con 2018



One thing most people know about me is im a big nerd i love harry potter, Disney, Pokemon and many more i did know about comic con but that is the MCM comic con which i never really wanted to go while i like a few superhero movies its not my favourite thing and its the main reason i have never been before. While i was looking on twitter i seen that Ian Somerholder was going to be going to the London film and comic con once i looked more into it i knew i would be going and not only just for Ian there was a few others and after reading reviews i knew i would love it and want to go in future years. So once i convinced my husband to go with me i booked the Sunday tickets and the photo tickets for Ian and Paul Wesley which they are both from The Vampire Diaries. 

Once everything was booked it was time to figure out the best way to get to London after looking into it we decided to travel to London the Saturday and also spend the day there and stay at a hotel not far from the venue and get the train back to Coventry once we had finished on the Sunday.

After everything was booking and only a few weeks away when I got a notification that Ian Somerholder had cancelled and in his place would be Daniel Gillies from the Vampire Diaries and the Originals. Which while a bit disappointed about Ian cancelling but was also happy that they replaced it with another actor from the Vampire Diaries.

Fist thing I did once we go into the main hall was find out where the autograph signings was taking place. Once I found that I knew who I wanted so it was just finding them and joining the queue which was for Paul Wesley and Daniel Gillies both queue was really small which was even better as it gave me a bit of time to look round to see if there was anybody else I wanted an autograph from and then found out where the photoshoots was taking place and making sure I had enough time for them.

With the photo shoots they was right after each other but I had about 45 minutes in between so for this we went to the next floor which had all the authors, books and talks that was taking place we also found that is was a great place to sit and chill as there was not many people about and a lot of free chairs where on the other floors there was nonce free so we did spend quite a lot of time there and did go back a lot when our feet was hurting and need a break to eat and have a drink.

Once we had all the photo shoots out the way it was time to really look round on the main floor where everything was being sold. Before going I did tell myself to not get sucked in and just to buy everything I did have a few things I was looking out for which was the lion king funko pops which I did get three of them which made my day. There was everything you can think of plus even more things I really could of spent a lot more than I did which I am glad I didn't as some of the stuff didn't look the best quality like there was a keyblade from the kingdom of heart games which me and Chris both love and at first we was all about to buy one when we took a step back and really looked and it looked really cheap and we are both glad we didn't buy it and it was also taking it home on a train and we didn't cos play so it would of really stood out.

We did also go past a stand that was selling Pokémon things from canvas, postcards and Pokémon terrarium I've seen a few online before and have had my eye on them as they look amazing and these didn't disappoint I did only buy one which I do regret and wish I got a few more. They also had a lucky dip and we won some postcard which are super cute to have.

There was a this one stand that had so many harry potter things along with a few other tv shows and Chris did buy me a time tuner which I did love and it has gone up on my shelf with my other harry potter things.

The last thing that was planned before we left as we did all the shopping we wanted to was for the talk with the vampire diaries actor's which was a lot of fun and interesting and a nice end to the day.

I will be going back next year as I had so much fun this year.



Comments