New year 2014.

New year 2014.


For the last few years for new year I have always had a few people round and we would drink have food and be merry and this year was no different as for what make up i had this is what this post will be about.



As for what I put on my face I wanted to try a few new thing's I got and I am happy with the look I cam up with and I had so many complement's on the lipstick I had on which is always nice to hear.

To start of with I used the L'oreal lumi magique base primer.

Foundation Mac matchmaster foundation in 1.5

Concealer under my eyes I used the Rimmel wake me up and for everywhere else I used the collection lasting perfection in fair.


For powder I used the Rimmel matte maker in 10 classic ivory

My browns I used the Anastasis brow wiz  in the shade soft brown.

My lashes I used the Tarte lights camera flashes.

 For eyeshadow I used Mac Amber light, jest and Expensive pink.and in the conner and under my brow bone I used a no7 shadow that I don't have a name for.



For blush I used Mac plum foolery.


And for my lips I used Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat in pink venus and for lipstick I used Chanel rouge coco shine 63 Rebelle.




Comments