Skin care.

Skin care.

For over a month now ive been using the clean&clear advance clear & soothe daily scrub I first seen this on a advert on TV and i had been thinking about changing up my skin care but wasn't to sure to change it to what so after seeing the advert and googling about the product I decided to give it a go. I wasn't to sure what it would do as my skin is very strange some times it can be dry then really oily but also very sensitive im always very careful with what i put on my face but I can get really bad spots which drives me mad so anything to get my skin at least a bit under control is a huge thing for me and with my wedding coming up I wanted something I knew would work.

The clean&clear says its oil free and tough on spots and gentle on sensitive skin. it does feel really nice on the skin and after leaving it for a few minutes i start to get a tingling feeling  i then take it off with warm water and a cloth then leaving it for another minute then put some moisturizer on i either use my boobi brown hydration face cream or my clinique dramatically different cream.

With it so close to Christmas I like to have the best skin i can have and with all the junk food i tend to eat as well i need something that will really help my skin and i have fond that this do help with my skin looking smooth and calm.  I stopped using this for about 2 weeks just because i got lazy and my skin went crazy and after using this again and not stopping if has helped getting my skin back on track. I would recommend this for anybody to try and for the price you can never go wrong and who also likes to have a simple and easy skin care routine.

Here is the link for boots its £4.99







Comments