About me.




For this post I thought I would do a 50 things about me as there isn't really anything about me on my blog as I have just started it a few weeks ago.

1. My birthday is the 29 of January.

2. I lived in Spain for 4 years,

3. I don't like bugs or spiders.

4. Im a big movie buff.

5. There are only 2 films I don't like.

6. The 1st is scream and its only because when I was about 5 my sister let me watch it on the telly and it scared the hell out of me and even now I don't want to watch it or if I see something to do with the films my heartbeat goes crazy.

7. The 2nd film is the grudge I have only watched it once and not all the way thought but for some reason it freaks me out like crazy the noise just makes me want to run away and since then I will not watch it.

8. When I was younger I was a really big tomboy it was only till I was about 18 that I really started with girly clothes.

9. I don't like the cold wet or snow.

10. I have a very big family so much so that's I don't even no all of my cousins.

11. I have 1 dog called taffy.

12. I had 8 guinea pigs at one time.

13. Im 5 foot im one of the smallest in my family.

14. My dream would be to build my own house in the county side.

15.  football its the only sport I watch really.

16. I really want to go to America and new Zealand.

17.  I didn't like school and I never got to finish as I moved to Spain and I hated school there as well so I never finished school.

18. Im really bad at counting money or anything to do with numbers.

19. I have 2 last names.

20. One of my last names is from Scotland and we have our own crest and tartan.

21. I love tattoos. I only have 1 but I want another one.

22. I named one of my guinea pigs Pikachu because i loved Pokémon.

23. I wear glasses have done for my whole life.

24. I have 3 thing pierced my ears twice and my belly button.

25. I hate hoarding so much that it makes me stressed.

26. I love my dressing gown.

27. I am a very bad eater that when I was little I would have 1 thing a day because I was that picky im a bit better now but not much if I don't like the food I will just not eat it or anything else for the rest of the day because it puts me of food.

28. I want to adopt a lion and tiger.

29. I never get jokes now people don't even tell me jokes and if they do at the end of the jokes they have to say do i get it.

30. I love theme parks.

31. I get really bad headaches i have to have a really dark room and i will then sleep from when i get in to bed no matter the time and i will sleep all-night till the next day and nothing will walk me up.

32.  I want to travel the world.

33. I hate cake.

34. I laugh at almost everything.

35. I never have a hangover no matter how much i drink.

36. I never went to my prom and im very glad i did it was not for me.

37. I can not cook.

38. I love my bed if i could stay in bed all day and work there i would.

39. I hate sand and when you go in to the sea and then go on sand and it sticks on to your feet its horrible for me and i don't even want to go in to the sea just so it don't stick to my feet.

40. I can get lost really easy so much so that i always need my phone for the map on it to tell me where to go.

41. I love Greek mythology i can ready anything on the Greeks.

42. My favourite movie as a kid was the lion king i watched it so much i burned out 2 videos of the film.

43. I cant describe anything im so bad at describing things.

44. I love makeup always have since i was about 11 even thought i was a tomboy.

45. I hate comic book hero's like superman and batman but i like ironman and thor.

46. I hate hearing people chew food.

47. Im not a morning person im so grumpy.

48. Im a mummy's girl i always go to my mum for anything and everything if i need help its her i go to.

49. when i was a kid i wanted to own a nightclub.

50. I want to go to abandoned places it would be so much fun.

Comments