Maybelline baby skin



Maybelline have bought out a new primer in to the baby range its called baby skin instant poor eraser.
It says that pores appear instantly erased for smooth looking skin and I have used this a few times it does a little bit look like the pores have a little bit erased for smoother looking skin for me it does anyway.



I do like the packaging its very cute in its own right I do like how it feels on my skin its lightweight on my skin like It says and unlike a lot of primers I have used before this one is not greasy at all it feels very nice on my skin and does feel nice under foundation or you can use that on its own.

It feel like the Benefits' 'The POREFessional' but its a lot cheaper then the benefits  I would say if you want a primer this one is a good one for what you need and its a lot cheaper then some of the others out there. I would recommend this to anybody and everybody.

For £7.99 you can get this from boots today

Comments