My perfume's




My perfume collection.
 
 
 
Unlike a lot of people i don't have many perfume's i just did a big clean out of ones i have not used in a long time. I have only 8 right now but they are the ones I love the most and are the ones will be getting when I run out.
 
 
 
 
 From left to right.
 
Next paradise. I don't no if they still have this as I got it for my birthday a few years ago.
 
Dolce&Gabbana the one. You can go to Debenhams £41.00 for 30ml
 
Britney spears curious. Its on sale at the perfume shop its £22.99 for 100ml it was £37.00
 
Britney spears fantasy. On sale at the perfume shop its £34.99 for 100ml it was £38.99
 
River island London. In river island you can buy this for £12.00 for 75ml
 
The body shop Japanese cherry blossom fragrance mist. You can buy this from the body shop for £7.50 for 100ml
 
Jean paul gaultier Classique Eau De Toilette. You can buy this from Debenhams £71.00 for 100ml
 
Nina ricci  eau de toilette Spray limited edition. You can buy this from perfumes club its on sae from £38.29 for 50ml it was 346.24
 
 
I only like about 5 out at a time but I do mix them up very often. There are not many that I fancy trying either I am very happy with my perfume collection.
 
 
 
 


Comments