Revlon colorburst



A few days ago I got sent a email from boots saying the new Revlon colorburst were for sale and as  looked thought them online there were a few I really wanted to try so I got 6 3 of the matte balm and 3 of the lacquer balm. I waited a few days for them to arrive and just looking at them to do really like packaging the lacquer balm were very cool.


For the colours In the matte balm range I picked
 I got the 240 striking

 
 
For the 2nd I got 245 audacious

 

 
For the 3rd I got 230 complex

 
 
For the 3 in the lacquer balm range
 
the 1st one 125 flirtatious

 
The 2nd 120 vivacious

 
And the 3rd 130 tease

 
 
 
 
While im not sure about the smell they smell of mints to me but they do go on the lips fine and they do have moisture in them which helps my lips as I can get dry lips easy. I will be getting some more in the range to try other colours they do have a nice colour range so there is a colour for everybody out there.
 
You can pick them up at boots for £7.99.
 
Once again very well done to Revlon with there lip range.





Comments