Vaseline spray & go

Vaseline spray & go

I knew I had to do a post about this as I am never 1 to moisturise it takes to long and I hate things like that on my hand I just don't like it so I never did any till I seen the new Vaseline and I was hoping to the high heavens this would be good and work for me and I love it. It is the best thing I have used in years and yes while it is cold I don't mind that im just so happy it works.




There are 3 in the range so far I have the aloe fresh and essential nut there is also coco radiant and while I love the first 2 that I have I have never been 1 for coco butter's so I knew I never wanted to get the last 1 but as for the other I love them they are the only thing I use they are so moisturising  and they leave my skin so soft that I know I will never use anything else unless its in a spray can.

You can buy them here at boots for £3.99

Comments