What i have been loving in 2013.


Loving in 2013
 
 
2013 what to say about this year there have been a lot of good times and a few bad ones personally for me this year I have been abroad 2 times this year 1 in Rome in December and Tunisia in June both of these holidays was amazing in there own right.
 
Rome I have always wanted to go since I was a little girl and was so happy that I had finally gone I only went for 4 days but that was enough for me as this was not a relaxing holiday it was a holiday where there was a lot of walking and to see the sights which was amazing and cant believe I had been there at all running up to going I was so excited to just be in Rome I was driving everybody crazy with what I was like.

 
Tunisia I have been there twice before with my family but this time was a couples holiday our first one abroad why we picked Tunisia was as I have said I have been there before so I knew what is it was and where to stay. This holiday was for 2 week and it was so amazing to just go away and relax not having to worry about our family at home it was just about us and we had so much fun drank a lot we did go all inclusive so the drinks were free thankfully we did a few things on this holiday we went to a zoo and we seen some Roman things there that we had no idea about.

 
As telly wise goes there are only a few new things that I have found this past year. I was already a very big fan of the vampire diaries I could watch that from the very beginning over and over again and the spin off from that is the originals and at first I was not sure if it would work but after watching a few episodes I have also fell in love with that too.
 
The walking dead was another I watched when it first came out but I stopped watching I don't no why at all but this past year I watching it from the beginning after watching a few episodes of the new season I have to go back and watch it all over again and  have to say I cant believe that I stopped watching I don't no why and I am very happy I have got back in to it.
 
Sons of anarchy was again another one that I stopped watching but fell back in love with again after watching from the beginning again and once again I cant wait to next season its going to be good.
 
Game of thrones what can I say about this its amazing if you have no watched this I would say watch it from the beginning and you will fall in love season 4 starts this year I cant wait im watching it from season 1 just so I get my fix.
 
American horror story was on I had only started watching this year as well when it first came out  I was going to watch but forgot and just never really bothered to watch after I miss some episodes so this year I got season 1 and 2 and sat down and watched them and fell in love again with the show it writing is amazing nothing wrong with it I did like season 2 more than 1 it was not scary at all like some people say but I don't scary easy so watching it was no problem for me but as I was watching them two I forgot to record season 3 so I no have to wait for season 3 to come out on dvd our to repeat again.
 
 
For films this year there have been a few that I have liked some old some new. Lord of the rings I was never a fan didn't like them until the hobbit in 2012 after that I did watch lord of the rings but was still not sure if I liked them or not until I watched them again when I was having a movie night and we watched them and I really liked them this time so now I can watch them anytime.

The hobbit desolation of smaug was an amazing film this year and just like the first one I have fallen in love with the films.

And one thing I have been loving is the marvel films they are all amazing thor iron man captain America they are some of the best films I have seen and can not wait for more.

For skin care this year there haven't been that many that I have loved really for this year but there are 4 I really like.

The first is the Ren clearcalm 3 clarity restoring mask this is the first thing I have tried from Ren and I do really like it. It does make my skin feel nice refreshed and soft and I will try some of there other things from them.


For exfoliator Im really like the aloe gentle exfoliator from the body shop once again does what I want and makes my skin fell nice and soft.


For cleanser I also went for the aloe calming facial cleaner from the body shop I do really like this cleanser and it works well with the exfoliator.


For toner I also went for the aloe calming toner and like I said it works well with the 2 above it does make my skin feel better after I have used them together and I am very happy with them.


For my moisturiser im loving the Nivea extra rich moisturising for dry skin. I have tried so many moisturiser and none done what this one does for my skin.


For my hair if im going to blow dry my hair I always use a heat protector and this year I have really like the vo5 heat protect styling spray it smells nice and makes my hair feel smother.


For makeup remover like every other blogger im loving the bioderma Crealine ts h2o it take all my make up off feels a tine bi dry for my skin but that's no problem for me.


Now for make up.

For primer I have 1 that I have been loving this year. 17 photo flawless skin primer I have found with this is its sit really well on my face and I don't feel heavy like some primers that I have found does feel heavy or don't sit well on my face.



For foundation there are 2 that I have been loving the first is  L'Oreal paris nude magique bb cream if there is a day where I don't want to where a face full of foundation I just use this and it gives me enough coverage.


The second one is mac matchmaster foundation SPF  in the shade 1.5 it does what I want it to if I want to have a bit more coverage that is the one I always go for.


For concealer there is 2 once again the first  is the collection lasting perfection in the shade fair 1 it is one of the best concealer I have used.
 


The 2nd one is the ysl touch éclat  in the shade 1.5 is once again a very loved product of mine gives me the coverage I need and want.



For powder I really like the rimmel stay matte powder I have never really been in to powders that much but when I do need a bit this is the one I go for I have the shade 006 warm beige.


For my eyes there is only one mascara that I have been using all year round and its the rimmel last accelerator endless I do really like this mascara it puts enough on my lashes to make them look better I do really like this one and I have not found one I like as much.


For eyeliner there is only 1 this that I have used the most and is the rimmel exaggerate waterproof eye definer on this eyeliner it has a little sponge on the end.
 

 
 
 
 
For my eyebrows i have loved the Maybelline brow drama and I have the shade medium brown this have not been out that long but i have fallen in love with this do makes my brows look better they do if I don't use it.
 




For eye shadow I have 2 that I liked this year and the first one is the L'Oreal colour riche pallet in les ombres in this pallet there are 4 shades to choice from on the back it do say where you can put each one  but I just use and out them were I want to.



For my 2nd one its the rimmel scandaleyes its the eyes shadow stick in the shade 002 bullertproof beige this gold colour is just amazing it goes one really well and while there are not many shades in the line I did love this one it looks amazing on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
For blush this year there are 3 shades that I have been wearing this years.
 
The first one is NYX blush in the shade pb 26 rose garden this colour is just amazing on my skin tone it is just right and there is only I little bit of shimmer which does look very nice on the skin.



My 2nd choice is another NYX blush this shade is pb27 summer peach while the other blush was more pink this one is a little darker this one do look good on my skin and I do wear this one a tiny bit more than the other NYX blush.

For my last choice is the sleek in the shade pomegranate 923 this one is a lot darker then the 2 before but I do love this one a lot I wear this if I have a date or am going out for a dinner.


For my lips this year I have really like lipsticks a lot more this year than I have a lot before and while there are 2 lipsticks there is only 1 lip gloss that has been able to come in to the things I have loved this year.

The first in the rimmel in the shade 006 pink blush its a nice pink that is not over the top.




My next is one of the first hign end lipsticks I have bought and I love it its a really nice nude for my lips and If I don't want a bright lip I always wear this once its the mac cremesheen pure zen a82.



For my last ne its the NYX buttergloss in the shade blg02 éclair I never was going to get this I wanted something else but they didn't have it so I got this one and I do say I am very glad I did its amazing on the lips and I will be getting more soon.





and that is it for this post I have you liked it and I will try to get some more posts out when I can.

Comments