Birthday meal



For my birthday I wanted something small with just my family there for me and I picked  meal at the
baginton oak this has amazing food the meau has so much its hard to choice from.


As it was a family meal I put  bit of makeup on and I do really like the look I picked.








For my primer I used the L'Oreal lumi magique primer. I've been loving this primer for the last few months.

Foundation I used my  most loved bobbi brown skin foundation in the shade porcelain.

Concealer I used the one I always use the collection lasting perfection I the shade fair 1.

My brown is one of my new favourites the Maybelline brown drama in the shade medium brown. I love this it makes my brows look better.

For mascara im using the rimmel lash accelerator endless. I do really like this mascara it makes my lashes look nice and long.

  For my eyeshade I started with the Maybelline color 24 tattoo in the shade metallic pomegranate I just put that all over my eyelid and then over the top and over that I out from the urban decay 3 I used the shade buzz and in the corner of my eye I used the strange.

For my blush I wanted something a bit different and I got the sleek in the shade pomegranate I love this blush its amazing and goes on the skin just right.

For my lips I used the Revlon colorburst in the shade 240 striking and just over the top I used rimmel 210 fancy.

To top it off I used some powder to keep everything in place and I used the no7 perfect light pressed powder.




For my outfit I went simple with a dress and tights.


My dress is from asos tights and jacket from primark.
 
 


For my hair I just out it up in to a pony and then wrapped the hair around the end of my head until there was none left then I got another bobble and wrapped it until it stayed where it was.


For the meal I went to the baginton oak its an amazing place to go and have amazing food I went for the chicken burger I love the chicken and my boyfriend went for the Cajun pancake.



Thanks for look what di you guys thing?

Comments