Body shop Aloe range

The body shop.


Before I was never a big fan of the body shop I always thought it was expensive for what that did I never realized how good there stuff was to use before and im so glad I have finally started going in there and buying there skincare as that is what I need the most and while I have not tried all or many of there thing the one range I have tried and loved is the aloe skincare range and while I cant wait to try the other skin care they have im here to talk about the Aloe range.

Why I tried the body shop range I wanted to try some new skin care as what I had before I didn't really like and didn't really do anything for my skin and as I have combination skin with dry patches over my nose and forehead and im prone to breakouts a lot I really did need something to help me with my skin and while looking around I found myself in a body shop looking at there body butter I found myself looking at there other things some of there other ranges did look quite good I had my eye on the aloe range which is for sensitive skin and I have had aloe before and it did my skin some good I went for this one.
What I got I went for the aloe gentle exfoliate I use this once or twice a week it does what it say it lifts skin cells dirt and grime after using this it make my skin feel clean and fresh. For price its £9.00 for 75ml.

aloe calming facial cleanser I use this every night after using this my face feel a little big dry and tight. I have also just bought another one as I was running low. For price its £8.00 for 200ml but for 60ml its £3.00.

aloe calming toner after using the facial cleaner I use this and it makes my skin feel smoother and ready for my moisture. Same as before I have also bought another one as I was running low. For price its £8.00 for 200ml but for 60ml its £3.00.

for my eye cream I use the aloe soothing night cream and while I have the day cream I don't really use that one much but the night cream I do use every night after doing the first few steps before hand while I use the body shop it goes well with the Bobbi brown vitamin enriched face base. A little bit goes a long was with this you only need a little bit on your ring ringer and put it all under your eye. For price they are £4.00 each.



There are also I few other things I want in this range which I will be getting when I next go to a body shop I will be getting more from the Aloe range and i will be trying some of  there other ranges.

You can buy from the Aloe range here.

Comments