Feel unique.

My feelunique order.

As many people know feel unique it a great place to buy all sorts of beauty related thing's on this website and i was one of the same feel unique it a site i am almost always on just to have a look at the different thing and with the free shipping its a great place for the world to buy things from.


There are still a few thing's i would like from feelunique i went with just a few things i have been eyeing for a while before i get anything else from there. The price's they have are normal and what you would pay at a shop but they have more brand's some that can be annoying to get hold of i know where i live it's hard to get good brand's and you need to look more online to get the thing's you want that's why feelunique or anything online shop's are good to look at if you know what you want it would be best to buy it online.


For my order I got.

Balm Balm frankincense deep cleansing balm. I ant really seen much on this at all really but I wanted to give it a go and so far to do really like it. I ave only used it a few time's so far but it'snot heavy on my face and it don't feel horrible on my skin at all. Its £7.99 here 


I got 4 of the tanya burr lip glossy in picnic in the park, champagne toast, aurora, afternoon tea. Like many people i watch tanya burr and was so exited to her about her own makeup like i have 4 of the lip glossy and so far i do like them i have 2 pink's and 2 more neutral do like the neutral one's for me. They re £6.99 here  

Picnic in the park

Afternoon tea

Champagne toast


Aurora

I also got 4 of her nail's range mini marshmallows, mischief managed, peaches&cream, bright and early.I have only used one of the shade's and they do stay on my nail's quite well i got 2 of the bright's and 2 of the neutral's for my nails I do like them to have a bit more colour on them. there £5.99 here

Mini marshmallows
Mischief managed
Peaches & cream
Bright and early


With feelunique if you spend  £30.00 you get 2 free samples.
I got.Melvita rose extraordinary water rejuvenating care and Caudalie cell renewal night cream.



Keep your eye out on my blog about the tanya burr's makeup line.

Comments