L'Oreal Infallible foundation

L'Oreal Infallible 

L'Oreal have bought out a new foundation the Infallible 24 hour stay fresh foundation it fights make-up meltdown's. There are 8 shades so fair in the range the shade i have is 140 golden beige.

So fair i do like the foundation i like the way it sits on my skin and how it covers imperfection's on my skin I take 1 or 2 pumps on to the back on my hand and use a brush to apply and just using 1 or 2 pumps its more than enough for what you need to do you face with and sometimes you can have a bit left over. It can come come out a bit more wet if you will than i would have liked but its fine once you start applying it. It has great coverage and it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft not heavy at all.

While I have not had this one for a very long time I have only had it for a week but so far I have not had any break out's from this foundation and I always have break out's from drug store foundation's but this is so far has not done that thank god.


If i don't have any break out from this foundation then I cant recommend this foundation enough If i do have break out's then I would say try it for your self as it might not break you out but it might me. It is a good foundation i really do like it and its a much cheaper option than other high end foundation and it's a very good that i am loving right now its second to my Boobi brown but this one is going up for me with what I use on day to day.
 With just foundation on.
 With blush and lip stick on.
With blush and lip stick on.
After a few more try's i have found a way I like to put it on but I do think I have a shade to dark for me it still look's fine on my face it just the way I see it more than anything they do have a lighter shade that I wish I went for before getting this one but it don't matter to much for me as it loo's fine on my face. I do like applying this with a foundation brush and not my finger's with any foundation I do like using a make-up brush more than my finger's. This foundation is one of my more liked drug store foundation it does work for me and my skin and it's a cheaper to buy than high end foundation's and while I do still prefer my high end foundation to drug store one's this is a good alternative and a cheaper one to buy if you don't want to sent that much one any foundation's.

You can buy from feel unique from£10.45 here.

Any post you girl's would like from me. 

Comments