The hunger game's catching fire

The hunger game's catching fire


I finally got round to watching the second film in the hunger game's film series I was not really sure if i wanted to watch this film as much as the first 1 for some reason it just didn't really seem any good as the hunger game's which is a shame because i have read all of the book's and i enjoyed them very much but with like most thing's the book's are a lot better than the film's because they can put so much more in to the story then the film's can.

The hunger game's catching fair came out on DVD and blu ray on march 17 2014 in the UK I was going to see in the cinema but in the end I decided to wait for it to come out on DVD before I seen it for me to go to the cinema I have to really wanna see the film but not with this one I didn't want to see it that much.

When I watched this film I watched it with my family who have all seen the first film so I didn't have to re watch the first film again so we just got on with this and I have to say it was not as good as the first one and I really didn't enjoy it all im not really sure what didn't make this film good it had a lot of the major point's from the book but I though it just didn't go very well the acting was good it was more the storyboard.

I'm not sure what other people though about the film but I no a lot of my family didn't really like it that much either they though the same as me they it just didn't really flow the film went really quick with nothing really going on at all it just didn't seem to more that well and im hoping that the next 2 film's are better.

The next 2 film's are mockingjay 1 and 2 like a lot of film's now from book's the last book is in 2 part's and while I sometime's think with a lot of book's they don't need to im hoping it will be good for this film and they can put a bit more of the story in to these film's than they did with this one. While I wont say what happens in case someone hasn't seen it and wasn't sure i would say see it just so you know what happens for the next 2 film's.

Comments