Thing's I have bought

Thing's I have bought.

A few week's ago I went shopping there were a few thing's I wanted to get a few were thing's I had seen that day and though yes I want to try that a lot of it is skincare that I have wanted for a while and there are a few thing's that I got online.

I shopped on mac I had seen that they were doing a by request where you vote online to bring back some product's they bought back 3 lipstick 3 lip gloss's and 3 eye shadow's. they bought out Hoop, Glam and Pink poodle and for the eye shadow's it was Fiction, Diesel and Butterscotch. I got hoop, fiction and diesel.
When I bought them I didn't know that they would send me a sample of a mascara which was a nice surprise. The lipstick's are £15.00 here lip glosses are £14.00 here eye shadow's are £12.50 here


 Fiction 
 Diesel
 Hoop



Next I went to boot's where I get most of my make-up like most people in the UK. Here I got Maybelline the falsies volum express mascara so many people have said good thing's about this mascara that I have wanted to get it for a while but I was using one of my other's first before I went and got a new one.




Next on my list was thank's to amelia liana because i only picked this up thanks to her and i am so glad that i did because i am in love with is already it's amazing on my face it's the Garnier miracle skin cram anti-ageing skin transforming care it's £12.99 at boot's here 



While I was in boot's I also picked up some simple face wipes for £3.25 here

And my last thing from boot's was the Garnier micellar cleansing water I have seen a few thing's about this but not much the first person I seen this was fleur from fleur de force I have been wanting to try a new cleansing water and it's cheaper then bioderma and better to use than the l'oreal 1. You can buy it from boot's for £2.99 here.



For my last shop I went to bodyshop I wanted to get a few bit's of skincare but I also ended up getting some body washes I don't normally buy body washes from the bodyshop just because im really picky with what i use but I went and got 2 to try out.

I got the blueberry and moringa body washes they are £4.00 here



Now for my list for the bodyshop I wanted to get a few skin care bit's that I had seen before but I never got for some reason well I got them this time i got the aloe protective serum it's £11.00 here

I love the aloe range i have some of there skin care already it goes on so well and work's really well with my face all the time I have never had 1 bad thing with this range it's just amazing. I also got the aloe gentle facial wash it's £8.00 here



And for my last thing I got was the vitamin e moisture serum this is the first thing I got from this range and so far so good I do like to mix it up with this serum and the aloe serum it's £11.00 here.




Hope you guy's liked this post. 

Comments