May favourite's

May favourite's
 
 
 
 
For my may favourite's there have been a few thing's that I have really feel in love with this month and while I don't really have many for this month I have been using them all the time and they are good and I would say for people to go try them out.
 
For beauty
 
I have 1 primer that I really am loving it's the only primer I have been using for may and still am in April. It's the Rimmel stay matte primer. I have really been loving this product it make my face feel nice and soft before I put my make-up on it don't make my face greasy at all which I like as some primer's do make my face greasy.   
 
 
 
For my foundation I have been using the L'Oreal nude magique bb cream this is one of them foundation's that its not heavy and so easy to apply it's great if you don't want a really heavy face it's so light on your face it feel like you have nothing on at all put give's you a nice bit of coverage I do really like this for day's when im going out but don't want to use a foundation it's nice to just use this.  
 
 
For blush I have been loving my mac pallet I have just been using it all the time all the blushes im just in love with this so much I really want to get another 1 just so I have more to pick from I have 6 and they are Plum Foolery, Melba, Dame, Style, Mocha, Dollymix. I am so in love this this pallet it's just amazing and I really suggest getting your own pallet there is just something about picking it all your self.
 
 
 
For my lip's there has only been 1 thing on my lip's this month which has been the mac in hoop it's such a nice pink which look's so nice on the lip's but because this lipstick was only selling for a few month's I believe they don't sell it anymore and it was just some of the mac request that they did. It stay's on my lips almost all day I only have to touch up once but you don't even have to do that if you don't want to because even when it goes of the lip's a little bit it still looks really good.
 
 
 
For eyeshadow I have been using 2 this month and they are from the same mac by request which you cant get anymore I have Fiction and Diesel both of them I have always gone to since I have got them they are so good and great on my eye's they are 2 of my favourite I have right now and I think they always will be some of the one's I love and will go to.
 
 

 

 Diesel
Fiction
 
 
 
For skin care there is only 1 thing this month and that is the garnier miracle skin cream it's just amazing on the skin it feel really good as well its the only thing I have really been using this month and have fallen in love with it. What I found is if im taking my make-up of I when I have taken it all of I use this and then rinse it with warm water and all my make-up is off and then I put it on again and it just look's better with taking that bit of make-up off.


For body moisturiser there has only been 1 thing I have been using sense someone told me about it and it just went from there now before I started using this I would try and moisturise but I would just get annoyed as anything that I would use had to go in my hand them rub it in to my skin and it was just so annoying for me so I never did it that often but with this it's so easy and I love it. It's the Vaseline spray and go I have the essential moisture and I do love this they have other one's in the range but I just like this 1 the most.


And that was my May favourite's I hope you liked it and I hopefully will be doing this ever month now.

It's also 3 for 2 at boot's from now here.

Any blog's you guy's would like just let me no.





 
 
 
 



Comments