Revlon

Revlon new eyeshadow's
 
 
 
 
 
 
Revlon have bought out some new eyeshadow's called Revlon colorstay shadowlink's there are 20 colour shade's but the thing about them are that you can make your own type of pallet you can click them so they stay together I have 6 so fair and I have to say I will be getting a few more colour's as there are a lot in the range some are really pretty and I cant wait to have.
 
They are £2.99 at boots here.
 
I think its a really good idea by Revlon to finally do something like this as no other drug store has done something like this and for the price you should try it just to see what you think about them they come in a small square they are very cute and I think a lot of people will like them quite a bit.
 
 The shades they have are good and so many different ones to choice from and they can all do anything from day time or night and everything in between.

I have the shades
oyster

taupe

plum

candy

gold

onyx


I really like onyx and gold they look really good on my eyelid's and will be getting some more as there are other shades I would like as well.



 

Comments