Tanya burr.

Tanya burr lip's and nail's
As may of you will no who Tanya burr is if you read blog's or watch YouTube she has bought out her own make-up line which contains 12 lips and 10 nail's I have 4 of each. Now in this line there are so many different colour's to choice from that anybody can fall in love with all from bright to dark and they all look so pretty to have on your lips' and nail's I no with the one's I have I can't get enough and I will be getting more I would say try them and see what you think don't always go on what I say just because of how good they are.

The shades I have for lip's are Afternoon tea, Aurora, picnic in the park, Champagne toast and for nail's I have Mini marshmallows, Peaches and cream, Mischief managed, Bright and early.

For the nail's they stay on my nail's for at least 3 day's before chipping and I only think that is because of my work I have to use my hand's a lot so if I did I think they could be on there for a lot longer but even for 3 day's im very happy with that as not many stay on my nail's for long.

 Mini marshmallows
Mischief managed


 For lip's they feel so nice and glossy on the lip's they also smell really good as well which I think make's a lot of difference to a lip-gloss for me it does anyway I only have nude's and pink's I would like to try red's just because of how much I love the one's I have already.
 Afternoon tea.
 Aurora.
 Picnic in the park.
Champagne toast.

I love how she made them look the packaging it so pretty and look's more expensive than they are for lip's they are £6.99 and the nail's are £5.99 here . I will say get some and see what you think for yourself as I think they are really good in some Superdrug stores they sell them but I just get mine online and they don't sell them in my Superdrug stores.

I'm hoping that she will bring other products out for her range which I think will do just as good as the lip's and nail's have im not really sure what she will bring out next but im looking forward to it just as much as her other fan's are. I love the lip's and nail's she picked so many good colour's she really did a really good job on her collection and im sure she will do even better when she bring's more out.

What did you guy's think of this post?

Any post you would like to see just tell me and I will get it done.



Comments