Haul.

Haul.

I went to the bullring at Birmingham for a bit of shopping as there where quite a bit I wanted and i got a lot of my list of thing's I wanted.

First thing I did was go forever 21 for some clothe's I really needed a few top's and jean's and while i never found any jean's I did find quite a few top's.
you can have a look here.




Next as I wanted some new make up storage I went to muji which i did not no was in Birmingham till the weekend. I got 5 in total 2 of the 2 draw's and 1 with an open top lid.
you can have a look here.







 As I was buy waterstone I went and got the Bobbi brown makeup manual I had wanted this book for a while but I always forgot.
you can have a look here.



And finally I went to selfridges and went to the Jo Malone counter and I got 2 of there 30ml perfume's in Peony and blush suede and Nectarine blossom and honey both of them are amazing
you can have a look here.



Next I went to the Charlotte tilbury counter and i got the golden goddess luxury palette this is so amazing I love everything about it.
you can have a look here.



While I was in selfrides there was this counter that sold bits of everything from eos and obsessive compulsive cosmetics I got 2 of the eos lip balm in summer fruit and honeysuckle honeydew.
you can have a look here.

Than the last thing on my list was boots I got 1 more of the maybelline color tattoo 24hr in the shade pink gold.
you can have a look here.


next I got a Rimmel lipstick in the shade 630 coral britanna
you can have a look here.

And finally I got the L'oreal super liner in black. They have 3 shades black, blue and purple.
you can have a look here.




Comments