Imat's

Imat's
Imats stamp.
On the 28th of June I went to imat's which for people who don't no is a make-up convention it has a lot of different brand's from Mac and Bobbi brown to Obsessive compulsive cosmetic's they had so many different brand's there it was amazing every stand had something to offer everybody if you was willing to wait in the line's. Some of the line's where so long that I was not even willing to wait to get a look at the NYX stand the other stand's weren't so bad you just had to push sometimes but other than that is was fine.

One of the thing that really bothered me was the make-up artist they didn't want to help at all i was at the mac stand and I wanted to get something's and there was about 3 artist that where just standing around talk to each other and not even paying any attention to anybody even though there where quite a few people wanting help apart from that ever one else was quite good and tired to help as many as they could.

 Crown brush.
The first thing you see when you come in.

Bobbi brown stand.
Mac eyeshadow stand.


While I had such a good time and really enjoyed myself I don't think I would go again any time soon the brand's where fine it was just the product's they had that made me a bit disappointed as they only had about half of any range out and some of the thing's you cant buy if your not a pro card holder well to me that's just a bit silly because I would of got more if I didn't need a pro card.
Me with my Nars thing's.

I though I was going to buy a lot more and I think I would of if they had half of the stuff I wanted well here is a list of things I got.

I first went to Bobbi brown to see what they had and I only got 1 thing from them.
BB Cream SPF 35 in the shade light.


then I went to Nars and i got quite a few things from here as there was a lot more to choose from.
Nars pure radiant tinted moisturiser in the shade light3

orgasm and super orgasm blush


boys don't cry blush

Laguna bronzer

Then I went to crown brush and royal and langnickel some of the brush's don't have name's on so im not sure what came from what but I got 7 brush's in total.


I would like to thank my amazing boyfriend for coming with me to Imat's.

Hope you guy's like this post leave me a comment if you like.  Hope you all have a good weekend.


Comments