My first ever Jo Malone.

My first ever Jo Malone.


I went shopping to the bull ring in Birmingham with my mum and while I got quite a few thing's the 2 thing's i was so excited about was my new Jo Malone perfume I got 2 of the 30ml and they are just perfect i never thought I would of ever got anything from Jo Malone but I am so happy I have just because they already smell so good.



If you can I would say get you self 1 or even just go to a counter to smell the thing's they have that's what I have done because they have so many different smells that are amazing from the candles, body washes and the perfume's.Next on my list will hopefully be a candle and while they are an the pricey side I think they are worth it. The perfume's are 30ml for £40.00 and the 100ml are £80.00 and up. I would like I get a 100ml but for £80.00 it is a lot of money just for 1 perfume but I am very happy that I got 2 of them.

The website for Jo Malone is here.

Comments