Wonder'full by Rimmel

Wonder'full by Rimmel.


This weekend  got a new mascara I have wanted to get a new 1 for a while but none stood out to me until I seen this one in superdrug the 1 thing that made me buy it was it has argan oil in this mascara and that just screamed try me try me. I have only had it a few week's now but I do really like it more than my other mascara I have it's the 1 I always reach for now. 



I like how it feel's now my lashes it don't feel heavy at all it sit's nice on and it's really easy to take off you don't have to hurt your lashes with this mascara I find with a lot of other mascara's I have to really wipe to get the product of and then it hurts my eyes and lashes. It stay's on all day and don't smudge I can rub my eye's and it don't move which I just love. 

Comments