My little getaway

My little getaway
The tent
Not far from the sea
A few week's ago I went on a camping trip with my boyfriend for 3 night's this was my first ever camping trip and I have to say I was nerves and while he has been camping a lot of time's we went to Europa park in Woolacombe in Devon for them 3 night we stayed there we only had 1 night of rain apart from that the night's wasn't so bad we got enough sleep. It was so nice to just get away for a few day's be by ourselves's and to just reconnect with each other and while we was not going abroad this year as we are saving for next year we just had a few day's away in England.
Going for a walk
The beach
 We have been to Woolacombe a few times now and I just love it there it's so peaceful and just an amazing place to go. I love the drive down we always go really early so we get the day there it took 4 hour's to get there. There are a few service stops on the way but we only stopped at 1 of them to get a drink and some food I don't really like stopping if i can help it I just like getting there and being done with driving lucky for me I don't drive so all the driving was left to Chris.
The beach again
For the most part we spent a lot of the time walking around near the beach we went on the beach a few times because im not very fond of the beach I hate when it sticks to my feet so we never went every day but we had so much fun just walking round Woolacombe bay and near town's Ilfracombe which was such a nice little seaside town they have the best fudge place its called Roly's fudge it has won award's for its product's, they have a few shops round the uk and im hoping to go to 1 soon to get some more the 1 thing about the shop in Ilfacombe they make it in front of you there an then.
Boats
 A statue in Ilfacombe
They have some of the best fish and chip shop now im not normally 1 who likes fish from the chip shop but this is really good fresh fish that is to die for and the chips are just as good Most night's we had our dinner at the cook island it has some of the best food down in Woolacombe they had an all you can eat breakfast we switched between there and Europa where we stayed as they also did all you can eat breakfast. While we where down by the beach we always had ice cream at Normirs ice cream and coffee shop they have so many different flavours that I wanted to go back and try some more and Chris was the same.

And the best fudge.



Comments