Lemon drizzle cake.

Lemon drizzle cake.


This week I made my very first cake so I thought I would start with a very simple and easy to made cake and I have to say I don't think I did to bad for my first time everybody had a taste and said they liked it so that's a start.

I have never really been a cook I have never been a good cook when I have cooked before it always went wrong so I never did much cooking after a while and with Chris being a good cook him self I thought I could just leave him to it and that's what I did for a while until I was just really bored 1 day and thought I'm going to cook us dinner and make a cake.

As for the dinner I was a quick potato bake which I'm glad I did but the cake was so nice and it was all gone that day so they must of liked it the recipe I found was just on the BBC website that you can have a look here.

This is the recipe I used here.

Comments