Revlon colorstay

Revlon colorstay moisture stain

 Finally I have been waiting for so long for these to finally come to England after hearing almost every blogger talk about them i have been waiting to get my hand's on so many. I have 3 so far to try out but im going to get a few more shade's because I like them that much this just just another really good lip product from Revlon.
Barcelona Nights

Cannes Crush

Shanghai sizzle

The formula is good and just the right amount of stick for it to stay on your lip's when I first got 1 I though it would be horribly  sticky and wont stay on my lip's for a long timeon  and im so glad it's not like that at all it. Its nice and easy to apply with the doe foot applicator I only have 1 or 2 coat's of this as I find that enough for me I find it has good last time on my lips I don't have to apply another coat for a few hours or not at all if im not out to long.

you can buy them from boots here for £7.99

Comments