Sephora

Sephora



OMG OMG OMG (know that is out of the way) I cant believe I have finally done a sephora order this has been something I have wanted to do since they started shipping to the UK but I was never sure what I would want to get a had a list a mile long so I had to really cut back to not spend so much money but I am so happy with what I got and sure I will do a few more order's in a few months it is good for Christmas shopping after all but this was just for me.

First thing first tarte there was a quite a bit I wanted from tarte but I only got 2 of there mascaras the lights camera flashes and the Amazonian clay smart mascara and I have to say so far I love everything about them the brushes are lovely and the package it has a really nice look to them and im sure they will be the only to mascaras I use for a while.





 Next for a was my brow's now I love filling in my brow's and I like using a nice pencil now the 1 thing I wanted was the Anastasia brown wiz in soft brown I have used this once already and i love it it feels nice which is always a good thing and they make my brow's look amazing.



 I wanted some of sephora ribbon hair ties they come in a pack of 8 and they have different colour's I picked the Neutral Tones and so far so good they keep my hair out of my face.



Next I wanted a sephora brush thank's to Amelia Liana I had to get 1 as I wanted to try them myself first before I got more I got the sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush 56 and I love that it comes with a lid to protect the head.

Next and my favourite of this has to be my Marc Jacobs eyeshadow pallet in the shade 206 the lolita and I know so many people and beauty blogger's has this already but it has such amazing neutral shade in this pallet there are 7 shades in total and they are also something you can wear or mix with something else.



 Because I spend over $100 dollar's I got a free gift I got the mini Marc Jacobs mascara.

There are quite a few other thing's I would of liked but for a lot of it they don't ship to the UK yet which like everybody else im hoping they can sort that out soon. I would say have a look because they have some amazing thing's on the website that it make's you just want to buy the whole site.



Comments