My new kitten

My new kitten
For a while now I've been thinking of getting a kitten I have always wanted one and after I came back from my holiday I decided to finally really start looking and seeing what kittens are out there and I did finally find one I fell in love with so on the 19 June I went and picked up a 8 week old male kitten he was so small when I got there he was sleeping and it was so cute I fell in love right away and knew I had to have him and bring him home.

When we first got Treacle

After we got him I had to find a name and I knew it has to be a sweet name as my dogs names is Taffy so we picked treacle he is now 19 weeks and he is getting so big It feels like he has always been apart of my family and I cant imagine life without him.


He has had all of his jabs tho he hasn't been chipped yet and while we could of had it done when he went for his second injection the needle was so big and he was still really small we didnt want to put him thought that yet as we knew he wasn't going to be going out until he has had the snip which still isn't for a while and we said when he gets that done he will get chipped as well he will be a sleep for it so we though that would be the best way for us anyway.

Treacle and taffy 

Comments