Christmas calendar

Christmas calendar's


How fast has this year gone? I cant believe Christmas is nearly here I mean it's gone crazy fast and 1 thing I really want to get this year is a beauty calendar there are a few a have my eye on that I like the look of and I though why not put it in a blogpost so everybody know's what's out there.

No7 are bring there first ever beauty calendar out this year and I have to say it does look like a good 1 it has everything from beauty skin care bathing and accessories at £35 it is 1 of the cheaper out there. Here. I already have mine as I believe this will be sold out soon.


Benefit advent calender is i think 1 of the best well knows calendar's and it is 1 that is very tempting for me to get. It has 24 mini's and who don't love mini's and at £60 it is 1 of the cheaper calender's you can pick it up here.

Selfrides enchanted spells has to be 1 of the most awesome stocked calendars I have seen so far there are so many different brands that there will be something for everyone. At £85 it is a lot but if you fancy a treat why not. Selfrides beauty calendar. 


Jo Malone this is like the best of the best and the price is right up there for this at £250 it is an amazing gift with everything you get like colognes and body cremes that will make you feel like a millions dollar's. This is what dream's are made of and you can get it when it comes out on 10 November at Jo Malone. 

The body shop for £50 this is the 1 I will be getting I cant wait for this 1 I never got 1 last year and I really was disappointing that I never got it but this year I will be getting 1 as soon as I can to make sure I have 1 for this year. You can get so many different thing's for this calendar from skin care, makeup and body care. bodyshop calendar .

And while yes there are a few more out there these are the 1 i think a lot of peoeple will go more to i know the few i will be getting are in this blogpost.

What is everything 1 thinking of getting for Christmas this year?

Comments