Lush is here.

Lush.

I finally made my way in to lush to see and smell there Christmas collation and I have to say this year I am so glad I went in I got 4 item's and I cant wait to try them out and to get the Christmas feeling.
Dashing Santa it's £2.95 
I think this looks so cool as it looks like a dashing santa which smells like satsumas.

Space girl £2.35 
I can't wait to see this 1 in the bath just because it already looks amazing and smells just as good.

Creamy candy £2.75
I love the feel of this 1 and while I haven't tried this 1 yet it already feels amazing 1 thing I do like is you can tear it apart and save another bit and It's good that it has almond and cocoa butter which will make your skin feel good.

Twilight £3.35
So far this is the 1 I have used and this made my bath look so pretty I could just watch it all day. I never wanted to leave it smelled so good and i love how it felt on my skin after I got out.
  

Comments