Wedding makeup

Wedding makeup

A few week's ago now I had my cousin's wedding to go to and I had a problem I had no idea what to wear or makeup to have now the only thing I could think of was to go shopping to find a dress to wear and I tried pretty much ever shop I could find I even went to the bullring in Birmingham to have a look and while I seen a few not what I wanted to wear to a family wedding  and thanks to river island I found a dress that I love and im so glad I have as I no I would wear it anywhere.



The back

As for makeup I used a few different thing's and I am very happy with the finished look.






For base I stared with the seventeen photo flawless this has a really nice feel when it is on my skin and it just hold's my foundation really well.




For foundation I went with my mac matchmaster in the shade 1.5 this is one of my most used foundation I have I love how it feel's on my skin and how it look.

Concealer used the rimmel wake me up in the shade in the lighter shade.


Next I did my eyes I used the rimmel exaggerate undercover shadow primer this feels really nice on my lid's and it make my shadow stay on longer.

for eye shadow I went with my Charlotte tilbury the golden goddess palette and my mac shadows I used the shades jest and expensive.


For mascara I used the rimmel wonderfull I do really like how they make my lashes look the do make them bigger and thinker.

I never used blush I only had my Nars laguna bronzer for this look I didnt want it to be over the top because of my eyeshadow.

for my brows I used the Revlon brow fantasy in brunette.

for lips I used the rimmel lip liner in the shade 063 eastend snob. and for lip stick I used the mac hoop with the lipstick it was a limited lipstick and im so glad i have this it's like your lip's but better.


Comments