Charlotte Tilbury haul.

Charlotte Tilbury haul.

I went to selfridges the other day and while I was at the Charlotte Tilbury I knew I wanted a new lipstick so while I was there I had 1 of there assistants help me pick out some I like and I am very happy with what I got I even got a lip pencil which I didnt want but am so glad I did pick up.

The first thing I picked up was there lip cheat in pink Venus and I have to say when she first used this I wasn't to sure what I would thing just because I have already a lip pencil I love but I am so glad I got this as I now thing this might be my new favourite. They have 5 shades in the range.
This is £16.00 from selfridges.


I also picked up 2 of her lipsticks in the shades bitch perfect and coachella coral they are both lovely nudes with the coachella a tiny bit more pink but its still just as nice and I love them both and I know that I will get a lot of wear out of both of them. I love the packaging the gold makes it looks so classic and it goes well with her initials on top.
They are £23.00 eacha t selfridges.  


and while I was at the counter getting ready to pay I seen her sharpener for the lip pencil so I also picked 1 of them up for £5.00.








Comments