Misfit cosmetics

Misfit cosmetics

Blackhead extraction paste

I’m sure you have seen this before with so many celebrities indorsing this product I’ve seen it for a few months but never did buy in to the hype but a few weeks ago I did buy it to try so I could write a blog post to see if it was worth it or not.

Just a little bit out the product on the website it says ‘is a powerful peel-off mask composed of bamboo charcoal that purifies and polishes skin, as well as deeply cleansing pores’.

I wasn’t too sure how I would feel about this or even if it would really work. I’ve used it for a few months now and I try to use it once a week on my nose and chin and It works to an extent it kind of brings out the blackheads but nowhere near what I thought would. Its fine to use and easy to remove from your fingers with soap and water which I like and it peels really nice as well once it dry’s which can take a little longer as well.

Once it was dry and I peeled it off my nose did feel nice but didn’t look any different and the peel had a few blackheads but not enough for me to say go buy this as I bet there are better ones out there or even diy face masks that could maybe do a better job.

Don’t get me wrong I’m glad I did try this as I love trying new things but I don’t think it was worth the hype people gave it.  





Hope this helped if you was thinking of buying this. J

Comments