L'OREAL la palette nude.

L'OREAL la palette nude.

l'oreal have bought out a pallet in time for Christmas there are 10 shades and they are such a good range of different shades there are all something I would wear they are all wearable shades every one of them you can do so many different looks and it will all look amazing.

The packaging is nice inside you have a good long mirror and you can easily put your eyeshadow brush and get enough product  it comes with a 2 sided brush I have tried the brush to see how it is and for me I don't like it for me it never seems to have any product on and it don't seems to mix very well.

 At £14.99 it is not the cheapest out there but for what your getting I think it is worth it for 10 shade they are in boots stores now I was on the waiting list since boots said about this I knew I wanted to buy it and I am glad i have I have been having so much fun testing and seeing what look's I can come up with.

When I seen it was in the shade rose I thought it might be a bit of the urban decay naked 3 but i was surprised to see there where a few more darker shades like the purple in there which I was happy about.

L'oreal nude palaette in rose

I do have 1 to giveaway so all you have to do is follow me on twitter and instagram  and tweet me with the hashtag #vickyhardiegivaway it will be open for 1 week.

Comments