What I got for Christmas 2014.

What I got for Christmas 2014.

Christmas has come and gone for another year and it sure was a quick year for me I don't no where the year has gone it has just flew by. It was such a fun year for me as a whole and while there isn't really a lot that stands out i have a lot of good times in 2014 and I no 2015 will be even better.

As for presents I got quite a few and I am happy with everything I got.

Starting with make up and perfume.

I got a new mac eyeshadow pallet and the eyeshadow in amber light.


I got a new Chanel lipstick in rouge coco shine in 63 rebelle.

I also got 2 new make up storage.


For face moisturizer I got the clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion.




For perfume I got 2 that I have wanted again as i was running low I got the Brittany spears in fantasy. 

And I got D&G the one.

As well I got a travalo.

For dvd's I always get a few dvd's and i love to just put a film on and do nothing else for the rest of the day.

I got 22 jump street.


How to train your dragon 2.

The vampire diaries season 5.


The originals season 1.

Marvel agents of shield season 1.

The hobbit Desolation of smaug extended edition




As for jewellery I got to things. The first start earning.

 And the second thing was a Pandora bracelet.


And the few other bit i got are 

The body shop shower gel in glazed apple.


Yankee candle in Black coconut.


Yankee candle in Black Cherry.


And that is what I got for Christmas 2014 I hope everybody had a good Christmas and new year just like I did.  

Comments