My trip to Cuba

My trip to Cuba

For my holiday this year me and my boyfriend(Chris) decided to go to Jamaica where Chris has been before and wanted to take me on this trip so it was all booked and paid for when we got a call to say the hotel isn't ready to open so we had to cancel and we got all of our money back. So with out money back in full we didnt no where to go as our heart was on Jamaica and we looked at Spain and places like that but we wanted somewhere really far away come where in the Caribbean when we came across Cuba and I have to say for what it was it was really cheap a lot cheaper than Jamaica which we was happy about so we picked Cuba but needed to find the right hotel we looked and looked for days to just find the right one for us when we did and it was the best hotel we could find its the Hotel Playa Pesquero which is the second biggest hotel in Cuba.

I have never seen such a big hotel grounds in my life instead of a normal hotel they have apartment style with 8 rooms in each which made for a nice change there was a lot of walking to the pool.beach or lobby but it didnt take long and it was nice to have a walk from each.

Because it was so far away from anywhere they had a few shops on site and quite a few bar and places to eat which I went to everyone of them and all of them had 1 dish that was so good we always wanted to go there lucky for us we went for 2 week the 1st of June to the 15 June. it was the best time of my life I have never had so much fun in my life it was just the best holiday and I don't think any other will really live up to it.


We only done 2 excursions 1st we went to a paradise  island where we got to go snorkelling and when we got to the island there was a little safari you could go on which we did and while it was fine and we did see a lot more animals than I though the car ride itself was a killer they had old (and I mean old) Russian Jeeps from the old war. We also had lunch and then relaxed on the beach till we had to go back. The 2nd was we swam with dolphin's and we got to see a sea lion show which was just amazing for the dolphin you can pick out of 2 things 1 was you can do tricks with them or the 2nd you can go in a smaller bay with 2 dolphins and do different things like let them kiss you. You can stroke them and that's the 1 I went for it was a much better experience in my opinion and after we went out on a  catamaran and watched the sunset then it was back to the hotel. What I didnt no was that my boyfriend decided to propose and of course I said yes.









Comments