Wedding fare

Wedding fare 

Last week I went to the ricoh's wedding fare which is in Coventry they have everything from dresses to car hire cakes and everything in between I had so much fun I have found the place I want to make my cake I seen a few dresses I liked tho I didnt try any on yet I have also found a place im thinking of getting my hair and make-up done. It was quite a different thing I haven't done before and I really enjoyed myself.

I have 2 more wedding fare's im going to so I no I will pick and book a lot more at them two for sure this was really just to see what it was like and it was near my house and the price wasn't bad either really I just had fun looking and seeing what was to offer and get some idea's about what I want really and I did find a lot of things im thinking about doing for my wedding.

For the second wedding fare I went to it was at the hotel where im getting married at they had a few stands which was fun to look at and if I didn't already have my cake ready there would of been one I would of booked with there. I also just wanted to have a look at the hotel again which is why I wanted to go anyway. There was another reason I wanted to go I really wanted to find my photographer who had been at the hotel before and while there was a few there was none that I really liked so I didn't book any.

For the finally wedding fare I went to the national wedding show in Birmingham they had so many different thing I didn't have enough eyes to see everything and if I was looking for my wedding dress I would of got one there and then but as I still have a long way to go im waiting till next year for that. I did find my wedding photographer there was so many to pick from and there was so many we really liked but some of the prices was to out of our budget but we did find one that was just over but worth it for us.

I know for sure I will be going back there next year to get my wedding dress and things like that and maybe gifts for my bridesmaid it was so worth going just to have a look around and get a few more ideas as well.

Comments