New year's make-up.

New years make-up.

For the last few years now I have always done a blogpost about the make-up I wear on new year i always wear a bit more make-up than i normally would because well its new year but its also my anniversary with my fiancée so we always out on a bit of a party and just have a good time.


 For my base I choose the lumi magique base ive always liked this base its not to heavy on my face which is a plus.






























 And this is the final look that i came up with.





 This is also some of the food and drinks we had on the night i have to say the small pizzas where amazing and tasted so good for new year we also put a lot of food and drinks out it just something we do every year and we always enjoy our selves just like the rest of the world :).















Comments