Fleur De Force Beauty

Fleur De Force Beauty

A few weeks ago now the YouTube and blogger Fleur De Force bough out her own beauty line which I have to say I was most excited about as im a huge fan of Fleur and have been hoping for a while that she would finally bring out of beauty line.

There are 2 eye pallets which I have both and so far I don't have anything bad to say I love the packaging they feel nice when they go on the eye they are really easy to apply and blend with. It also comes with a little brush and while not the worst out there I know I wont ever use it myself and which I found it didn't need.

There are 6 glosses and so far I have 2 but I will be picking more up there are a good section of colours for every person they feel really nice on my lips and the staying power is very good fro a lip gloss it also looks amazing on I for me its the perfect day colours which I would always use if im going for a lip gloss that day.

















Comments