Exercise bike.

Exercise bike.

As im getting married next year i knew i wanted to lose some weight and tone up and as I dont have the time to go to the gym what better way than to get a exercise bike having a look around and trying to find the right one was a lot harder to find than I though it would at first I went to Amazon and had one delivered but it just wasn't right and had a big crack on the bike so after sending that back and looking again i went on Argos and found 3 that I liked.

So with the 1 I picked which is the Reebok one GB50 exercise bike. I love it it works really well for what I want I have only had it a few weeks now but I already know it will change a lot in my life for both me and my partner. one other reason I wanted a bike was because I have bad knees I can use my bike at my own pace and in my own house. I have it behind my sofa so I can still watch the TV but still be working out I try to do it 2 times a day if possible.

Comments