My day out.

My day out.




Sunday me and Chris decided to have a day away and after having a look Saturday we decided to go to Bourton-on-the-Water in Cheltenham we knew theirs a birdland park and gardens but other than that we didn't no what was there but we was very happy to find it was a lovely little place with shops and lovely place to walk around and explore we had the best day ever even toward to then when it started to rain apart from that we had sunshine.

First stop was the birdland which made me very excited as I love animals and this place had so many different types of birds and they also had a Jurassic park but which would be amazing for kids but we also had a good time and it was a lovely place to walk around. I took so many pictures but there was to many to pick from.
























After we finished the birdland we then went around the town and found a moter museum and while not really for me I did enjoy it. It was interesting to see what old cars they had and added to the experience of the whole day.







For the rest of the day we just walked round the village looked at the shops and had a great day and we will becoming back for sure it was so lovely to be away from home but to also have an amazing day just the 2 off us.  




















Thank you for reading. Where are some off your favorite paces to go?


Comments