My travel essentials.

My travel essentials.

As i write this im sorting out my suitcase because im going on holiday for a week to magaluf this isn't a party holiday this was just the cheapest place we could get i cant wait to go and just relax for a week. Every year when i go on holiday i always have a brain fart and forget something last year it was toothbrushes so this year ive made a list of everything i need to get and put in to my suitcase  and now im on to hand luggage. I never really no what to put in my hand luggage but these are something that always make it in to my bag.

I always have a plastic sleeve for my paperwork and passports me and Chris always keep everything together so we no where they are and in which bag I also put our travel money in there as well.



I always have my phone and ipad fully charged both have games and i have my kindle on both in case i want to read for play a game.



I take 2 cameras with my i have the smaller and Chris takes the bigger one in his carry on.


I alwasy take a book with me i will be taking A game of thrones by George R.R. Martin. Im also thinking about take a Throne of glass by Sarah J Mass.



I always have sunglasses with me if im going on holiday just in case i look really tired or its really sunny.

 For skin care i always have a lip barm, face moisturizer and hand cream my face and hands get so dry on a plane. I also bring a mirror with me.



What are your travel essentials?


Comments