Christmas wish list

Christmas wish list.

With Christmas just around the bend i though i would do a wish list of things i would love to receive or get in the future a lot of the things i have my eyes on are for the house but since i dont have one yet I haven't got anything down but would love most of it is from oliver bonas.

I always love a good candle there are a few brands i love but i always like to try new brands as well my family no what smells i like so always no what to pick I always tell them to get it from john lewis as for me they have a really good selection,

As with candles i also love books and like before my family know what to look for when buy me a book but it is also rare they find me one as im quite picky when looking for books.

As with most girls there a few bits of makeup i would love to get my hands on. Some of the kylie jenner makeup would be amazing but i also no i will have to buy that myself. There a some things im hoping for but also dont mind if i have to buy myself as makeup can be quite tricky to buy for someone but my mum also knows what i like. 

There are 2 perfumes that i really fancy this year one us the Paco Rabanne Olympea and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence De Parfum.

There are also some trainer I have my eyes on which are the adidas gazelle shoes i love the grey ones but also the red one. I will be buying some for myself thats for sure.

Hope you liked this post.
Whats on your Christmas wish list this year?

Comments