Wish list.

Wish list.

I've always had a wish lift but over the years its changed from beauty clothes to more home wear and bedrooms styles, The first things i have are for my bedroom and for when i get a house of my own they are some of the things i want in my house to make it feel comfy and homely. I get most off my ideas from pinterest they have some amazing ideas for everything your looking for. Im obsessed with copper and grey right now i feel it just add something to a room. When I get my own house I have a few Things I know I wanted for example my bedroom I want really cozy with a few shelves I dont want to much in my main bedroom for me i think it being very simple is the way to go.





These caught my eye because they was copper for one but then looking at them i would love these by a fire place it would just give that will pop of colors in a room as well.


This bathroom set is so cute and would be perfect in any bathroom.

This for me is perfect its so simple but amazing everything I could want I love the colors.


I also really want a nice bookshelf for all my books ive seen so many i like but i also no there no way that i would be able to have them so trying to find that i no i can get im finding it really hard. I did see this one and i do like it and it wont be to hard to find and fit in to a house/


Here was a few things that i really cant wait to buy for when i finally move out and in to my own homes.

What are a few things that have really been on your wish list?



Comments