Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016

This year has been amazing I have loved so much about this year and i cant wait for 2017 i have so much to look forward to next year but before we think about next year i though like every year i would show you what i got for Christmas. I really did want a lot this year so i really didn't no about anything i got this year which i loved.

I think the running theme was alcohol this year my family no me quite well and knew what type i like so they did very well in there picks and i can tell you they have all been drank already. Every year after Christmas day we all meet up to have a family day so dinner games and so on and there is always drinking going on at these family days. There was a few book i wanted and im very pleased i got them all. 































Comments