New year 2016.

New year 2016.

Every new year we always have a party at my house i always have the house to myself so I always invite a few people round for drinks and games i always get quite a lot of food and make different drinks this year i made a woo woo and jelly shots with the normal drinks as well we had Malibu vodka amertto and 7 year old run. When i went to Cuba a few years ago i fell in love in Cuban run and there 7 year is very nice.

I also normally put make-up on but this year is didn't fancy having anything on my face as im trying to clear my face up from a bad break out. New year is one day i look forward to every year as you get to spend time with friend and family and have a good time and catching up for me we always play games either board games or on the ps4  we make a competition out of every game we play and who ever loses has to either have a shot or drink there drink whole. This year went on for a lot longer than last year went all went to bed at 5am.

Every new years gets better and better and i cant wait to finally get my own house and have a new years eve party there with a lot more people and people just having fun is what new year is all about for me. Like normal i put on a lot of food but a lot went same with the alcohol which a lot went because we drank that much.

Hope you all had a good new year.



Comments